Spinach pancakes. These spinach pancakes are completely dye-free, and get their natural color from fresh baby spinach. They taste just like regular pancakes because fresh spinach has such a mild flavor. I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes Healthy Pancakes for Kids.
Reviews for: Photos of Spinach Pancakes. Spinach Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These gluten-free spinach pancakes are made with cornmeal and chickpea flour. You can have Spinach pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach pancakes
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 30 g of flour.
- Prepare 120 g of spinach.
- Prepare of seasoning.
Those were the three virtues that I cultivated while making my spinach pancakes yesterday. I've made spinach pancakes before, but they don't even compare to these. These pancakes are light, fluffy and sweet! While I was making them, Liam was at my feet begging to try some.
Spinach pancakes instructions
- Seperate 2 eggs. Whip the 2 egg whites until they get hard..
- In an other bowl mix the 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg with the flour(I used cornflour but you can use any other type of oil). Then add the spinach and mix it very well..
- Add the whipped egg whites to the egg yolk&spinach and mix them gently. Season it as you like. I added salt, pepper and some garlic..
- Take 1 tablespoonful of the pastry and cook it on the frying pan. It's like you're making a pancake..
- For me this recipe made 11 pancakes..
You can eat raw in the salad or boil in There is no exact amount of flour vs water ratio for this type of pancakes. These gluten-free buckwheat pancakes are high in protein, folate and tasty too, with buttermilk, spinach and a pinch of paprika for added punch. These tasty spinach pancakes are a good option for kids – they're truly delicious and the greens are hardly noticeable. The Best Spinach Pancakes Recipes on Yummly Salmon And Spinach Pancake, Spinach Pancakes, Spinach Pancake With Red Bean Filling.