Potato Cakes with Lemon Aioli. Shrimp Cakes With Old Bay Lemon Aioli Sauce. Grilled Crab Cakes with Lemon Caper Aioli. Lemon Aioli Recipe – Perfect Dipping Sauce For Seafood!
These potato cakes are as clean as they come. Quinoa and freshly roasted potatoes are blended into cakes that are tender and flakey, yet hearty and flavorful. Add oil to a large skillet over high heat. You can cook Potato Cakes with Lemon Aioli using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Cakes with Lemon Aioli
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed Potaoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s of Lemon zest.
- You need 1 of Lemon squeezed.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped parsley.
Make the aioli: Combine egg yolks, mustard, garlic, and lemon zest and juice in a blender and puree until smooth. Simply boil small whole waxy potatoes until you can just pierce them with a knife. You don't want to overcook them because you just want to be able to flatten them easily with them falling apart. While the crushed potatoes are baking and developing a wonderful crispy bottom, whisk together the aioli.
Potato Cakes with Lemon Aioli instructions
- Mix mashed potatoes, flour, onion, 1 egg, green onions, black pepper and salt together in a bowl until batter consistency..
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop 4-inch circles of batter into hot oil. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter..
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo, sour cream, zest, lemon, parsley, 1 egg yolk, salt and pepper.
Since the potato chip-crust adds saltiness to the fish recipe, the aioli recipe takes this into account and no salt is added to the aioli used here. Loaded Scalloped Sweet Potato Casserole. · A simple Cajun Aioli recipe that starts with mayo, lemon juice, and hot sauce and then is seasoned with Cajun spices. This garlic aioli recipe from scratch would change your life! This easy homemade sauce is perfect for dipping fried or crab cakes. In this dish, you'll roast tender potatoes with a blend of bold spices, including paprika, coriander, and cayenne pepper, to toss with a medley of sautéed vegetables—a vibrant partner for shrimp cooked with garlic and finished with a squeeze of lemon. with Lemon Aioli.