How to Cook Perfect Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day. Easy Chocolate Cupcake Decorating – a step-by-step video tutorial showing you how to make beautiful, elegant, and gourmet chocolate cupcake toppers with NO. To make this easy Valentine's Day dessert recipe, you'll need Here's how I make these dark chocolate Valentine's Day cupcakes: Whisk together the chocolate cupcake batter. These simple cupcake recipes are packed with chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla goodness.
I like to keep the cupcake plain, with just a beautiful chocolate rose, and optionally topped with one candy. Valentine's Day – the day for L-O-V-E! Have you decided what you will be baking…maybe cupcakes? You can have Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day
- You need 65 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 75 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 130 grams of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- It’s 30 ml of ★Milk (use 50 ml if you're not adding yogurt).
- You need 20 grams of ★Plain yogurt (or just use milk instead).
- It’s 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate bar.
- It’s 1 of Sprinkles.
Chocolate Cupcakes with fresh Strawberry Frosting, these Valentine's Day Cupcakes are filled with flavor and easy to make. The kids can help decorate them with you too. Valentine's Day boozers prove you don't need a date for a night to remember. Whisk together the cake mix with eggs, oil, and water until smooth.
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day instructions
- Bring butter and egg to room temperature. Beat the egg. Combine all ● ingredients and sift. Also combine the ★ ingredients..
- Add butter into a bowl and whisk until it becomes creamy..
- Add granulated sugar in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well until whitened..
- Add beaten eggs in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well and briskly..
- ★Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Add half of the ● powdered ingredients and mix until nice and smooth..
- Add half of the combined ★ ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, fold in lightly in cutting motions..
- Mix in the rest of the powdered and ★ ingredients and mix lightly until it's not floury. Add a few drops of vanilla extract to finish. Fold in..
- If you're decorating the cakes later, pour the dough until it fills about 60% of the tin or cupcake liners. Otherwise, fill about 80%. Smooth out the surface with a spoon..
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 180°C. Test with a bamboo skewer and make sure it comes out clean. That's it for the base cake..
- After the cakes have completely cooled down, finely chop up the chocolate bar and melt in a double broiler. Make sure it melts thoroughly and becomes smooth..
- Scoop up the melted chocolate and drizzle over the cakes from about a height of 20 cm. Decorate with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. Voila..
Pour the mixture into the cupcake cases and place into centre of oven. These cupcakes are almost too sweet to eat. Delicious and simple to make, a creamy filling is piped into chocolate cupcakes with a pastry bag. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. These are the best chocolate cupcakes.