Green Onion Pancakes.
You can cook Green Onion Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Onion Pancakes
- It’s 150 g of plain flour.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 4 of medium sized green onions/ scallions.
- It’s of Some oil for frying.
- Prepare of Sriracha and soy sauce for dipping.
Green Onion Pancakes instructions
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and ginger in a mixing bowl. Whisk while pouring water and cracking the egg.
- Trim the green onions and slice into thin rounds. Throw in the batter and fold gently. Leave to rest for 15 min.
- Next, heat a drop of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add a dollop of the batter and swirl the pan to thin the pancake out.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown (which depends on the pancake's size of course). Serve with sriracha and soy sauce. Enjoy :).