My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake. Welcome to How To Cake It with Yolanda Gampp. If you love baking and want to learn how to turn eggs, sugar and butter into CRAZY novelty cakes like Yo's You learn how to make recipes like Italian Meringue Buttercream, the perfect chocolate cake and vanilla frosting – PLUS tips and tricks on using. (No box mix here!) Grandma's From-Scratch Apple Cake with Caramel Sauce! Amanda Rettke is the creator of I Am Baker, and the bestselling author of Surprise Inside Cakes: Amazing Cakes for Every Occasion – With a Little Something.
Sharlotka) is soft, moist Hi Galina, I have not tested this with cinnamon to advise but here is what one of our readers wrote: " I As this will be my first time baking your cake I am a little concerned that the sides may get stuck. This delicious Homemade Apple Cake gives you made-from-scratch bragging rights, while you throw it together in three easy steps. Cinnamon, apples and walnuts are brought together for a warm, spiced fall treat served up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You can have My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake
- It’s 3 of milk tin cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of milk tin cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of of 250g butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 sachet of milk.
- You need Pinch of nut meg.
- You need 2 of apples.
This will be a family fall favorite in even less time. Moist apple and cinnamon cake with stewed apples. Probably your new favorite apple traybake cake recipe. When it comes to apple cakes, I think you really have a choice on Where Is My Spoon.
My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake step by step
- Blend ur apple with a smoothie blender and set aside.
- Mix ur flour milk, nut meg, baking powder together and set aside.
- Then mix ur sugar and butter well till it becomes fluffy add ur eggs one after the other and mix then add the blended apple mix then add the mixed flour mix well..
- Oil ur pan and pour in ur mix set ur oven at 200degree and bake for 40min till its done.
Here is a variation, a rhubarb apple crumble, but you can leave out the rhubarb and only use apples. This Apple Yogurt Cake starts with a wonderfully dense and moist cake that tastes of almonds. The almond flavor comes from adding ground almonds There is a Yogurt Cake recipe on the site. It is one of my favorite snacking cakes. So much so that I decided to use it here only I added a layer of sliced.