Simple Mug Cup Cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely Flourless Chocolate Mug Cake. It doesn't get much simpler—or healthier—than this treat.
This snickerdoodle mug cake makes it easy to enjoy these simple flavors at any time of year. The batter is layered with cinnamon-sugar, assuring the cookie's A classic chocolate cake is hard to beat. Try your hand at the ultimate classic and the origin of all mug cakes with this simple dessert for one. You can cook Simple Mug Cup Cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Mug Cup Cake
- You need 6 tbsp of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Jam.
Mug cakes mix up quickly as a single serving and "bake" in the microwave. This mug cake, like most, has only a few ingredients and is crazy easy to put together. I made my own variation of a simple mug cup cake recipe! Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients.
Simple Mug Cup Cake step by step
- Break the egg into a mug and mix with chopsticks..
- Add the pancake mix and stir it in until the egg is completely dissolved..
- Add the jam and mix it in lightly. Microwave at 500W for 2 minutes. If necessary, microwave for another 30 seconds, and you're done..
- Wrap it so it doesn't dry out as it cools..
- I made it with home-made strawberry jam. The chunks of strawberry sunk into the cake, but it was tasty. ♫.
It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out Still quarter cup. Mug Desserts are a fun way to enjoy Enjoy a fresh, warm, blueberry muffin in a mug that's ready in minutes with this simple-to-make, bursting-with-berries, Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake! It's delicious, quick and uses cake mix!