Easy Chocolate Cupcakes. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and. Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting.
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Mix up these One-Bowl Easy Chocolate Cupcakes in minutes. You can have Easy Chocolate Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare 90 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 15 grams of Artificial sweetener (or 50 g of sugar).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 60 ml of Milk.
- It’s 30 grams of Chocolate chips.
They're moist, delicious and come out of the oven with beautiful domed tops! Easy Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache FrostingSavoring Time in the Kitchen. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe from Scratch + Rainbow Buttercream FrostingLive Love Texas. How to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Combine the cake flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, then sift. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, and cream. Add the artificial sweetener and mix well..
- Break the egg into the bowl from Step 2, and mix. Add the milk, and mix some more..
- Add the Step 1 dry ingredients to Step 3 in 2 ~ 3 batches, and mix. (Use a rubber spatula to mix in the dry ingredients.).
- When the mixture is no longer floury, add the chocolate chips, and mix lightly..
- Transfer all the Step 5 batter into an icing bag, and squeeze the batter into cupcake liners (Don't use a nozzle)..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..
- And they're done..
- If you use sugar, they will look like this..
This Easy Chocolate Cupcake recipe is a lower sugar take on a classic dessert—but it's filled with chocolatey flavor and creamy frosting that the kids will totally love. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for leavening. These Easy Chocolate Cupcakes both easy and delicious. They are moist not-too-sweet chocolate cupcakes that can be made in one-bowl, which makes them quick and leaves you with fewer dishes.