Easy-peasy apple cake #helpfulcook. Easy way to make French Apple Cake. Don't forget to share, like and subscribe. This cake is quick and easy to throw together.
Discover this recipe and many more easy apple cake recipes at Add the vanilla and cinnamon and then the apples. Easy Peasy Foodie. easy, delicious, stress-free, family food. I love baking this cake as it fills my kitchen with the lovely aromas of apple and cinnamon. You can cook Easy-peasy apple cake #helpfulcook using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy-peasy apple cake #helpfulcook
- It’s 2 of medium apples, sliced.
- It’s 1 of yoghurt pot (used as measure): 125g or 110ml.
- Prepare 3 of measures flour.
- You need 3 of measures sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of measure oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinammon.
This easy apple cake is very simple and can be thrown together at a moment's notice with ingredients you already have at home. This easy apple cake is amazing on its own or just with a dusting of powdered sugar. But let me tell you, it's pretty close to heaven served warm with a dollop of whipped. Drain pineapple and save all the juice.
Easy-peasy apple cake #helpfulcook instructions
- Line a small rectangular baking tin with parchment paper..
- Set the lower rack of the oven. Turn it on to 180°..
- Slice the apples (2-3 mm thick)..
- Empty the yoghurt pod to use it as your measure..
- Mix all the ingredients as you prefer (ok, sieve the flour if you must)..
- Give the mix a good wisk to get some air in. When it starts bubbling, pour it into the tin..
- Dunk the apple slices vertically (the batter is thick enough to hold them in place)..
- Put the tin in the oven and wait 35 minutes (a little more if you're using a deeper tin)..
Melt butter and add the brown sugar to the butter. This delicious Homemade Apple Cake gives you made-from-scratch bragging rights, while you throw it together in three easy steps. Cinnamon, apples and walnuts are brought together for a warm, spiced fall treat served up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This will be a family fall favorite in even less time. This easy Apple Cake recipe was given to me by the lovely Dorothy in Tennessee in the US.