Recipe: Appetizing Microwave Cranberry Chocolate Cupcake in a Mug
Microwave Cranberry Chocolate Cupcake in a Mug. I chose this one because the mug cake cooked up with a flat, even surface-making it ideal for cupcakes and frosting. It's also one of the fluffier mug Combine chocolate ice cream, flour and baking powder in a large mug and mix with a whisk until batter is smooth and no flour chunks remain. Download the microwave cupcakes recipe card and info sheet (both pdfs), and maybe add some bananas, or dried cranberries, or chocolate chips, or some oats, or thinly-sliced apples… for scientific purposes, of course.
Why not cupcakes baked in a regular oven? When there's just Speedy and me at home — and that's five days out of every week — I try to refrain from baking. This chocolate cake in a mug is gooey and tastes amazing! You can cook Microwave Cranberry Chocolate Cupcake in a Mug using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Cranberry Chocolate Cupcake in a Mug
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 tablespoons Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg (small).
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊White chocolate or plain chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊Dried cranberries.
Remove the mug, add egg and cocoa. These mug cakes taste like the best molten chocolate cake! This recipe for mug cakes uses both melted chocolate and cocoa powder so it's extra Finally, drop in a handful of chocolate chips. The top should look set up and the chocolate chips should be.
Microwave Cranberry Chocolate Cupcake in a Mug instructions
- Mix together all the ingredients except those marked with ＊ in a mug. Once thoroughly mix, lightly mix in the ＊ ingredients..
- Cook in a microwave for about 2 minutes at 800 W or 1:30 at 1200 W. Enjoy!.
- This is the Cafe Mocha version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156388-mocha-chocolate-cake-in-a-mug.
Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients. It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. Here's a quick-fix dessert that doesn't taste like desperation: chocolate cake prepared in a mug, in the microwave. With a consistency something like a steamed pudding, this chocolate cake might not rival a French chocolate cake in sophistication, but nonetheless holds its own as an easy convenience.