Scrumptious Apple Cake. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Making an apple pie from scratch is so much easier than you might think, especially with this time-tested pastry dough recipe. Just watch for those big smiles when you announce, "We're having apple.
Now when it comes to making a cake, I'll be the first to admit, I'm definitely no expert. That said, I can still whip up a tasty treat such as this loaf cake, layered with apple and cinnamon. Hi, So here i am, presenting to you all a recipe straight from Sweden. You can cook Scrumptious Apple Cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Apple Cake
- You need 300 g of plain flour, sifted.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 280 g of granulated or caster sugar.
- Prepare 260 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of red apples, peeled and chopped into roughly 5mm cubes.
What could be more perfect for the colder Autumn and Winter evenings than a spicy apple and cinnamon loaf cake. Lovely served warm or cold for a snack or a delicious dessert. Moist Coffee Cake with the scrumptious flavor of apple. You'll love starting your morning like this.
Scrumptious Apple Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c..
- Next line a springform cake tin with greaseproof. Rub some butter on the bottom of the tin and cut the greaseproof pepper to fit into the cake tin..
- Combine the flour, spices, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and mix well..
- In an another bowl combine the oil and sugar and mix then whisk in the eggs and vanilla..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and using a wooden spoon, stir until just combined. Then stir in the apples. I added a little drizzle of oil at this point to combine the apples easier as it was quite a dry mixture..
- Pour into the cake tin..
- Bake for approximately an hour but check every 5 minutes or so from 50 minutes onwards. Using a toothpick or skewer if inserted into cake and it comes out clean then it's done. Mine took 65 minutes to cook..
- Allow to cool for 30-60 minutes in tin before attempting to remove it from cake tin. To turn the cake over, sandwich it in between to plates and turn it over..
- If using, dust with icing sugar. Can be served with thick cream but it's perfect as it is with a cup of tea..
Pour the cake mixture over the apples in the tin and spread evenly. This super Easy French Apple Cake is the perfect recipe to quickly whip up for dessert or to enjoy with your afternoon. A delicious dessert made with apples is the perfect way to finish of any meal. Try one of our homemade apple pies or easy apple recipes. This is a simple and scrumptious country apple crumb cake.