Banana egg oat pancake. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes. They are made completely of mashed, ripe bananas, eggs and oats.
I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast but I get tired of it and so I often look. Traditional banana egg pancakes are closer to a crepe in my opinion — flat and a bit more chewy (a texture I'm not exactly feening for). Meet my favorite healthy pancake recipe – banana egg oatmeal pancakes! You can cook Banana egg oat pancake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana egg oat pancake
- You need 1 of banana, mashed.
- You need 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Maple syrup.
If you've got some ripe bananas around, mash em up, grab some eggs and oatmeal and let's make some pancakes! Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs.
Banana egg oat pancake step by step
- Mash banana, scramble eggs into banana mixture, add oats, vanilla and cinnamon, mix well..
- Heat up greased crepe pan, once hot turn to med heat. Pour enough to make 3 -4 batches. Cook for about 2-3 minutes before turning over. Cook another 1 minute. Drizzle maple syrup and add fresh fruit!.
These banana oat pancakes are a tried and true Fit Foodie favorite! Here's a simple and healthy breakfast recipe using gluten free oats, poha & banana. They require very few ingredients, and the ingredients we're using are. Health Benefits – Banana Egg Pancakes. Turn your regular "boring" oatmeal into pancakes!