Blueberry Swirl Pancakes.
You can have Blueberry Swirl Pancakes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Swirl Pancakes
- Prepare of For Blueberry swirl sauce.
- You need 11/2 cups of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Pancakes.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of melted butter as needed for griddle.
- You need of For Serving.
- It’s as needed of Softened butter,.
- It’s as needed of pure maple syrup,.
- Prepare of melted butter as needed for brushing griddle.
Blueberry Swirl Pancakes step by step
- Make blueberry sauce.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, lemon and salt in a saucepan. Cook until thickened to a sauce consistancy, about 5 minutes. Stir to prevent sticking.
- Make Pancake Batter.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl, whisk well.
- In a measuring cup or bowl whisk buttermilk, egg the 2 tablespoons melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour buttermilk mixture over flour mixture and stir just to combine.
- Heat griddle, lightly brush with butter. Spoon pancake batter onto griddle using a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Add a swirl of blueberry sauce using a piping bag or a cup with a spout..
- Cook until edges bubble and bottom is cooked and flip andcook the other side intil golden and cooked through..
- Serve hot with melting soft butter, maple syrup and whipped cream. Also offer any extra blueberry sauce ….