Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can cook Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- You need 1 of apple (diced).
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of bisquick mix.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of blackberry honey.
Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- In large mixing bowl, add diced apple, bananas oatmeal, and bisquick. Mix. Add eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon. Mix well. Mixture will be thick. Add more egg to mixture if too dry, add bisquick if too wet..
- On a preheated griddle set at 325°f, spray with cooking spray and poor batter to form your pancakes, cook and flip until ready. Enjoy!.