Flag Cake. For flag design, arrange blueberries on upper left corner of frosted cake to create stars; arrange strawberries in rows over frosted cake to create stripes. This flag cake starts with a cake mix, so it's easy to make, but of course, you can always substitute your favorite homemade cake recipe. It is then topped with a simple whipped cream frosting and decorated with berries.
Trim top red layer to create flat cake top. If your sweet tooth is feeling particularly patriotic this year, we've got a few flag cakes of our own worth preheating the oven for. This Flag Cake recipe is made with blueberries, strawberries and simple, boxed cake mix. You can have Flag Cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flag Cake
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 5 tbsp of flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 3 drops of vanila essence.
- Prepare of #for_frosting.
- You need 1 kg of whipping cream.
- Prepare of green gel colour.
- You need 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 tin of pineapple.
- You need bags of piping.
- You need of star nozzel num 16 for design.
In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat together the eggs, oil, sour cream, and vanilla. On low speed, beat in half the dry ingredients, just until combined. Beat in the remaining dry ingredients, taking care not to overbeat the batter. Give a cheer for our Flag Cake!
Flag Cake step by step
- Egg whites and yolks ko seprate karein whites ko itna beat karein kay wo foam ban jai and yolks main sugar vanilla essence dal kar 10 mins tak beat karein.
- Ab yolks mixture ko whites main dalen us main baking powder soda and maida shift kar ke dalen aur fold karein halke hath se kay koi lumps na rahe.
- Ab 7 by 14 inch cake pan ko grease karein oil se butter paper lagai aur again grease karein then pour cake mixture tap it to remove air bubbles ab ise bake karein 180 degree par phela se pre heated oven main for aroun 15 to 20 mins.
- Is cake ki measurement se apko aese same 3 cakes bake krne hain for flag.
- Now in a steel bowl add chilled whipe cream and beat it till it becomes thick phir is cream ko 3 posrtion main divide krlen.
- 1 chote bowl main cream nikale thori us main coco powder dal kar mix karein ache se then 2 cups of white cream seprate karein and 3 cups of cream main green colour add karein agar need hu to aur cream bhi nikal lein.
- Now take 2 cake sponge to make green part soak karein ise pineapple syrup se green crram lagai pineapple chunks dalen 2nd sponge karein again soak with syrup aur ise cover krden green cream se jahan white part attavh krna wahan cream kam lagai.
- Ab jo 1 sponge remaining hai us main 2 inches kay 4 piece cut krlen baki white part ke lye sponge rakhden.
- Ab white part wala sponge green ke sath attach karein use bhi syrup se soak karein white cream lagai pineapple chunks 2nd layer soak again aur phir white crram se cover krden.
- Ab jo humne 2 inch cake cut kia tha 1 cake attach karein white ke sath usk upper same 2nd ab hume stuck lambi chahiye to cake ke neache se 2 bache howe part bhi attach krden cream se.
- Ab ise freezer main chilled honr dein then pinping bag lein us main nozzel dalen cut karein then cream dalen aur pipe kar kar flowers bana lein.
- Sorry steps pics galtu se delete hogai please forgive.
This Fourth of July cake is patriotic and yummy. Flag Cake If you have access to white raspberries, you can use them for the "white" stripes instead of powdering the raspberries. You could also use them to make "stars" in the blueberry portion. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended; gently stir in whipped topping. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture to resemble the stripes of a flag.