Melted Ice Cream Cake. I'm not going to bore you with a lot of words. Honestly, I don't even HAVE a lot of words today. The week has fried my brain.
This Melted Ice Cream Cake recipe is easily made with cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs. Cake and ice cream in one! Grab the FULL recipe and a. You can have Melted Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melted Ice Cream Cake
- You need of of cake mix (any, the varieties for this cake are ENDLESS).
- It’s of ice cream (melted)(any kind you wish).
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of store bought icing.
- Prepare of milk.
Place the cake mix, melted ice cream, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Ice Cream: I went with melted chocolate ice cream. It gives the yellow cake a touch of chocolate flavor, but not too much, since we'll also be adding in milk chocolate chips.
Melted Ice Cream Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven following cake box instruction..
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl using a whisk or hand mixer. Just the cake mix, eggs and melted ice cream! Bake following cake box instructions..
- Melt icing in microwave for 20 seconds, add milk, mix well and drizzle over cake..
I used Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate, because…um…I'm in the South and because Blue Bell is life down here. Stir in the melted ice cream with a wooden spoon. Melt the ice cream to two cups and combine with the cake mix and eggs. Add a touch of milk if the mixture is too thick. Suggestions: Haagan Daz's Mayan Chocolate ice cream with devil's food cake mix, with hot fudge sauce and drizzled over the top.