Healthy pancakes (banana & wild berries). These kid friendly Healthy Banana Pancakes are easy to make and so fluffy and tasty. These are a must try for any pancake lover. Learn how to make easy and healthy banana oat pancakes.
You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These healthy banana pancakes definitely don't taste healthy! You can cook Healthy pancakes (banana & wild berries) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy pancakes (banana & wild berries)
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 2 cups of oats (blended).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of berries.
They are fluffy, sweet and perfect for a lighter weekend brunch! Yes, pancake with banana can be uber healthy! And you'll be hooked once you have a bite of these healthier alternatives! That's why we are so excited to introduce you to the tastiest flourless.
Healthy pancakes (banana & wild berries) instructions
- Blend bananas, oats, egg and baking soda in blender.
- Pour the mixture into a pot and add berries then stir gently with a spoon.
- Cook the pancakes in a non sticking pan on medium heat 2 min on each side.
- Serve with honey, agave or maple syrup.
- Enjoy! 😊.
They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. These Healthy Banana Pancakes are a great way to use your overripe bananas! Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. We also love a sprinkle of seeds for more fiber and healthy fats. Best when fresh, though leftovers keep.