Oreo ice cream cake. Hope you guys enjoy this video! This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes. One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to make. This cake is the perfect sweet treat to serve for hot summer days! You can have Oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream cake
- It’s of Oreo ice cream.
- You need of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s of oreo cookies.
- It’s of caramel.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is a classic ice cream cake favorite with everything you love about cookies and cream in a dreamy frozen dessert. So what makes this Oreo Ice Cream Cake extra special? Well, there's a delicious layer of Tim Tam biscuits between the chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Spread the softened ice cream over the cookies.
Oreo ice cream cake step by step
- take out ice cream and let it sit for about 30min outside room temperature or til soften.
- get half cookies of 1bag in a ziplock bag and smash til turn into crumbles..
- in a big bowl mix ice cream, caramel and crumble of Oreos together..
- open half the cookies, decorate the side and down of pan with Oreos.
- add the mixture of ice cream cover the pan, once done use leftover crumbles and sprinkle on top, once done cover with foil paper..
- put it freezer for about 4-5 hours or til ice cream has harden..enjoy..
Then cover with the rest of the oreos. Put it in the freezer for probably at least two hours or until it gets firm. Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of cake, ice cream, and icing. Does it get any more glorious? Yes, it's a sugar bomb — a magnificent stack of Oreos, ice cream, and cake, a showstopper American dessert for an all-American weekend.