Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Search Store Inventories for Oreo Cake Ice Cream and Compare Prices. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. I've never made this but I tasted a bit, that was all that was left, and it was really good.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake makes for the perfect no bake dessert during warm summer months. No one can resist the layers of crushed Oreos, Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Cool Whip, and MORE Oreos! This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is made with an Oreo crust, chocolate Oreo ice cream layer, chocolate fudge, and an Oreo ice cream layer — for Oreo lovers only! You can cook Oreo Ice Cream Cake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- It’s of of Vanila Ice Cream.
- You need of Oreos.
- Prepare of Chocolate Sauce.
- It’s of Caramel Sauce.
This cake is the perfect sweet treat to serve for hot summer days! It's getting warmer these days, and to combat the heat I had to make a frozen dessert recipe. This easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake has a layer of homemade chocolate cake with a layer of no-churn Oreo ice cream on top. Ice cream cakes are perfect for any occasion, but especially for birthdays.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Take the Ice cream out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 30 mins so that it can soften.
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with plasitc wrap and set aside. (This allows taking the ice cream cake out easier).
- Line the edge of the pan with Oreo's standing up and the bottom of the pan with Oreo halves..
- Crush the remaining Oreos in a zip lock bag till it becomes coarse crumbs..
- Empty out the Ice cream into a large bowl and mix together the crushed Oreos, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce..
- Once it is well combined, add the mixture to the prepared pan and leave to set in the freezer for 6 hours (Preferably over night).
- Once it is ready to serve, drizzle over some caramel sauce and remaining Oreo crumbs..
Plus it's simple to customize this with your own favorite flavors. This super easy Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake is just a handful of ingredients and a fraction of the cost of a store bought birthday cake! Back in April I made a homemade ice cream cake on my instagram stories for my son's birthday. He is not a fan of lots of cake or frosting, but also loves ice cream, so an ice cream cake is the obvious. This is the best Oreo ice cream cake recipe!