How to Prepare Yummy Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. The butter will never get creamy, but will stay overly grainy and sugary from all that sugar. A much better and simpler way is to melt the butter and add it to the wet ingredients, and then add the sugar to the dry ingredients. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper!
These easy chocolate cupcakes are light, fluffy, and so much more moist and flavorful than anything you could get out of a box. I great basic recipe for cupcakes! It really depends on how full you fill the muffin tin to decide on the yield. You can cook Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- You need 150 gms of All Purpose Flour (1 1/4 cups).
- It’s 10 gms of Baking Powder (2 tspns).
- Prepare 50 gms of Cocoa Powder (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 65 gms of Sugar (1/3 cup).
- You need 70 gms of Unsalted Butter or Margarine (1/3 cup).
- You need 5 ml of Vanilla Essence (1 tspn).
- You need 2 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare 180-190 ml of Milk (appx. 3/4 cup).
- You need 1/4 of tspn Salt (If using Margarine; don't use salt).
These are the best chocolate cupcakes. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting. This is the best chocolate cupcake recipe. Looking for the perfect recipe can be exhausting because there are just so many out there.
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 °F or 180°C. Line a dozen (12 pcs) cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder together then set aside (If using un-salted butter – add salt to the dry ingredients). In a small bowl, beat the eggs and essence together until mixture has bubbles; set aside..
- In a large bowl, measure the sugar and butter/margarine and cream until white or almost white. You can use a balloon whisk, should take about 5 – 7 minutes. You can also use an electric mixer and cream between 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add the egg mixture into your creamed mixture and beat for no more than 1 minute, make sure ingredients are well incorporated..
- Pour half the dry ingredients into your creamed mixture and start folding using a spatula. Pour the rest of the dry ingredients and add the milk gradually while folding. Make sure your batter is of a drop consistency (when you pick batter with a spatula & drop it back – it should drop within 2-3 seconds), it’s ready for baking..
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners; make sure you don’t fill past 3/4 way..
- Place the muffin pan into the oven, preferably the middle rack and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until a skewer or toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Remove the muffin pan from oven, place on a shelf to cool for about 5 minutes..
- Remove them and place them on a tray or a cooling rack to cool completely..
- If you would like; you can make some cream frosting and decorate them to look pretty ^_^ Easiest way is to chill, then whip a cup (250ml) of non-dairy cream topping for about 5 – 10 minutes and then decorate your cupcakes!.
The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. But in the cupcake world, I truly do believe these to be the best that can be for a simple no-standmixer, no creaming butter recipe. I was back and forth about which. This is the best chocolate cupcake recipe in the world and it's pretty easy to make too. They are unbelievable moist, about as perfect as they come.