Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3. I found this amazing keto pancake recipe on the KetoConnect Basic app. Low calorie, whole grain protein pancakes are a perfect way to start your day. These low cal banana pancakes are totally flourless and gluten free!
I used gluten free flour maybe this was the reason. Besides that I followed the instruction exactly. And this one was exactly what I wanted- something basic and easy, and light in fat and cals! You can have Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Flour (35 calories) (discount 10 for fiber).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Sweetener (monk fruit, Splenda, Stevia, etc).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites (6 Tablespoons) (50 calories).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Water.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Puree (10 calories).
Low-Cal, Protein-Packed, Gluten-Free, Flourless Banana Pancakes! Take these gluten-free scallion pancakes, for example. I'd never eaten a scallion pancake. This gluten-free take isn't quite as flakey and is more akin to the texture of flatbread.
Hacked Pancakes – Lowest Cal (Gluten Free) – Initial Release 1.3 instructions
- In large mixing bowl, mix together ingredients.
- Add wet to dry, mix in water tablespoon at a time until you get a pancake batter like consistency. Let it sit for a few minutes..
- Cook like pancakes using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. They should take 2-3 minutes for first side (they will shift from a orange to less orange and a more yellowish color), flip and cook for another minute..
Even still, these gluten-free scallion pancakes are incredibly crispy with a slightly chewy bite.. Breakfast Dairy Free Gluten Free or Wheat Free Pancakes & Waffles Single Serving & Small These pancakes are NOT vegan though (egg AND dairy free) as one of their main components is egg!! I was skeptical at first, like, A LOT. I decided to try it anyway due to the low amount of ingredients, and. These low-calorie and gluten-free hot cakes incorporate fiber and protein rich buckwheat, as well as super healthy rolled oats.