Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave. How to make Eggless chocolate & vanilla Cupcakes-Muffins without oven – Bakery Style – Soft, Spongy & moist / No mould no oven no condensed milk how to make, chocolatetasty, easy muffings, basic muffin, muffins recipe in cooker, cupcake recipe without butter, cupcake recipe without egg. Super easy, soft and delicious cupcake recipe that can be easily made in a pot. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business.
This is my new favorite vanilla cupcake recipe! Moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes perfect for parties These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new It'd be so hard to say what is causing it without seeing it and watching. You can have Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1.1/2 of salted or unsalted butter stick.
- You need of Salt (if using unsalted butter).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Butter scotch extract (optional).
- You need as needed of Whipped cream.
Like my basic vanilla cupcakes recipe, these chocolate cupcakes hold a sacred spot in my baking repertoire. There will never be a reason to find a Hi R, If you love dark chocolate, I recommend our dark chocolate cupcakes. Basically any cake recipe can be made into cupcakes. In this case I have used a combination of my basic chocolate cake recipe and vanilla cake recipe, combined the two batters in each cupcake liner to make these lovely half chocolate – half vanilla cupcakes!
Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave instructions
- In a mixing bowl, add oil,butter, condensed milk and powdered sugar. mix it nicely..
- Now, Sieve all dry ingredients in the same bowl like Maida, Coco powder, baking powder, baking soda. And mix it together.
- Add lukewarm milk as per the requirement to make pouring consistency better..
- Now, Add vanilla essence and butter scotch extract and give a nice mix with the spatula by using cut and fold method..
- Grease the muffins mould and transfer the batter in to mould. Tap the mould so that extra air bubbles will remove..
- Transfer all the mould into preheat cooker or oven and bake it for 20 min..
- After 20 min check with toothpick or knife it comes out clearly than it means it's ready and take it out from cooker..
- Demould all the muffins and let it cool, decorate all the muffins with whipped cream and chocolate syrup..
- Your Choco Vanilla Cupcake is ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Although it's hard, let's put London aside and concentrate on our treats. These homemade cupcakes are pure classic. Some cakes dry out faster than others, and unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it. Cupcakes, without their frosting, or muffins. Classic vanilla cupcakes don't get the hype they deserve and that's because homemade ones are usually subpar.