2 Minute Microwave Cupcake Brownies. Make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the power of your microwave oven. This healthy two minute brownie is so fudgy, moist, and chocolatey that you'd never be able to tell it's made without flour, butter, or oil. Brownies and cakes you mix in a mug and microwave in a minute are saving peoples' sweet teeth around the world.
This easy brownie "mug cake" (I actually make it in a ramekin sized bowl because it makes just one tiny delicious serving) is so dang rich and moist you won't. Another fantastic recipe for kids to do with very I had tried a microwave brownie long back.now this looks cute in the cup.n girlie I know u took There is a much simpler recipe on pkg of Trader Joe's brownie mix. Marshmallow Cupcakes Baking Cupcakes Yummy Cupcakes Cupcake Cakes Cupcake Frosting Toasted Marshmallow Cupcake Ideas Cup. You can have 2 Minute Microwave Cupcake Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 Minute Microwave Cupcake Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Dark chocolate chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (at room temperature).
- You need 3/4 cup (or 1 cup) of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 cups of Whipped cream.
Scrumptious cupcakes oozing chocolaty goodness will satisfy even the pickiest chocolate lover. Gradually beat dry brownie mix into egg mixture. Five Minute Microwave Brownies With Chocolate Glaze. We've found any longer just dries the brownie out.
2 Minute Microwave Cupcake Brownies instructions
- Whisk eggs and oil with vanilla essence and sugar. Whisk until creamy. Now fold in the flour and the cocoa powder..
- Do not forget to sift them once. Lastly add in the chopped chocolate. Mix gently and fill up the silicon moulds until 3/4th of it filled up. Do not fill upto the brim..
- Microwave on high power for 2 minutes. I have used a 1250 watt microwave for this. The timing might differ a bit depending upon your microwave. So keep an eye on them..
- Make them in batches of two. So it would take about 4 minutes in all for them to be ready..
- Serve them with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream..
You may find you need to tweak timing a little since all microwaves and mugs are going to be a little different. How to Serve Your Microwave Brownie. Making cupcakes in the microwave should be everyone's dirty little secret. Imagine that you have a surprise visitor — or worse, maybe a surprise in-law — coming over, and you really want to impress them. Sure, it's easy enough to whip up a fancy pasta dinner and please their taste buds, but what.