Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Hope you guys enjoy this video! This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes. One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to make. This cake is the perfect sweet treat to serve for hot summer days! You can cook Oreo Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare of Oreo (crushed).
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of Oreo (slightly crushed).
- Prepare of Plain vanilla icecream.
- You need of Whipped cream.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is a classic ice cream cake favorite with everything you love about cookies and cream in a dreamy frozen dessert. So what makes this Oreo Ice Cream Cake extra special? Well, there's a delicious layer of Tim Tam biscuits between the chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Spread the softened ice cream over the cookies.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Crush one Oreo very finely and mix with melted butter till it’s a bit sticky.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan. For easy removal, make sure the Pan is lined with parchment/baking paper.
- Leave in the freezer to set for about 15 minutes.
- Break in another Oreo into your vanilla icecream and combine Oreos with ice cream..
- Pour the icecream on the set Oreo base and leave in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until it is set..
- Take out of the freezer and top with whipped cream and Oreo crumbs…
Then cover with the rest of the oreos. Put it in the freezer for probably at least two hours or until it gets firm. Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of cake, ice cream, and icing. Does it get any more glorious? Yes, it's a sugar bomb — a magnificent stack of Oreos, ice cream, and cake, a showstopper American dessert for an all-American weekend.