Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest. The cream cheese in the batter gives the cake lots of moisture, while the. A deliciously easy Cinnamon Apple Cake made from scratch. This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon topping and a drizzle of sweet frosting.
This cinnamon Apple Teacake is completely delightful. Buttery cinnamon apples inside AND on top, the Cinnamon Apple Teacake. I call this a teacake because it just seems like the perfect cake to. You can have Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest
- You need 210 grams (1 1/2 cups) of plain flour.
- It’s 2 of tspns baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- Prepare 150 grams (3/4 cup) of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of red apple,peeled and roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of tspn vanilla extract.
- It’s 120 ml (1/2 cup) of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 120 ml (1/2 cup) of natural yogurt.
- It’s of For cinnamon topping :.
- It’s 1 of tspn ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbspn of unsalted buttered, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Sugar glaze:.
- It’s 30 g of icing or powdered sugar.
- It’s 1-2 tbspn of milk.
How to Make Cinnamon Apple Moonshine Cake. There are two parts to this recipe-the glaze and the cake. What better combo is there than apples and cinnamon? Cinnamon and apple have a nice little friendship, don't they?
Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest step by step
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease and line a 8 or 9 inch round cake tin with baking or parchment paper..
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Add chopped apple and stir briefly to combine..
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, vanilla, oil and yoghurt. Whisk briefly just to break up the egg yolks..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently mix with a wooden spoon until combined – but be careful not to over mix. Spoon batter into prepared tin..
- To make cinnamon topping, combine cinnamon, sugar and butter. Mix together until lumpy and wet. Sprinkle over cake batter..
- Bake cake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Transfer cake to a wire rack to cool completely..
- To make the glaze, mix together sugar and 1 tablespoon of milk. Stir until smooth. If the glaze is too thick, add an extra tablespoon of milk. Drizzle glaze all over the cake..
- Serve as dessert or snack🤤🤤.
They lift each other up like only true friends do. Cinnamon Apple Cake is a fabulous fall dessert and super easy to make. All you need to make it is apples, orange juice, almond butter, eggs, honey. Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is the perfect dessert for crisp weather coming up, just like this Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna. But, if you are not a big fan of pumpkin treat, then you must try this.