Easy banana bread cup cakes. Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.
And sure, banana bread is cool too, but I mean, the internet is filled with recipes of banana bread. Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them. You buy a bunch of bananas with such good intentions. You can cook Easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 3 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
And then you oversleep every day with no. The BEST Classic Easy Banana Bread Recipe. Most mornings, I don't have much time to make and Nothing beats a morning that begins with a cup of coffee and a warm slice of buttered banana By now, you should all know how much I absolutely love to bake; Grandbaby Cakes is a testament to that. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them.
Easy banana bread cup cakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
Want to make these cupcakes but you don't want to wait for your bananas to over-ripen? No problem -it's so easy to do this! Banana Bread Cupcakes Paleo Banana Bread Banana Nut Muffins Banana Bread Recipes Easy My simple banana bread muffins are quick and easy to make. They also make for the perfect grab. The Story: One of my very first posts was this recipe for simple banana cupcakes.