Recipe: Delicious Apple Cake Recipe
Apple Cake Recipe. This apple sharlotka recipe is so quick and easy to make. The texture is perfect; soft and airy, and the cake is balanced with the perfect amount of tartness from. Apple Streusel Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com.
The perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast. This delicious Homemade Apple Cake gives you made-from-scratch bragging rights, while you throw it together in three easy steps. Cinnamon, apples and walnuts are brought together for a warm. You can cook Apple Cake Recipe using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cake Recipe
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 2 cups of + 2 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 of medium eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar glaze.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of milk.
Warm apple cake from the oven is the flavor of fall. Cinnamon, caramel, nuts, and frostings set these cakes The best apple cake you have ever tasted. This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon I baked quite a few cakes to get this recipe JUST right and when I finally landed on the winning recipe. Apple bundt cakes, breakfast cakes, coffee cakes, layer cakes, caramel apple cakes and old fashioned cake recipes.
Apple Cake Recipe instructions
- Gather your ingredients; to avoid leaving out any during the process, then prepare your cake pan by oiling and flouring it.
- Preheat your pot on the stove top (if using oven, set the temperature at 180°C or 350°F)..
- Peel the apple, remove the core then go on to cut into cube depending on the size you want, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoon of flour and mix to avoid it sinking to the bottom of the batter..
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt) in a bowl and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- In another bowl, break in the eggs, add the sugar and whisk till it dissolves. Add the oil, the vanilla and the lemon zest and mix well..
- Fold in the flour, alternating with between the flour and the milk (first, half part of the flour, then the milk and lastly the remaining part of the flour). Then fold in the apple..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, tap gently on the table to dispel any airpockets. Place in the preheated pot (oven) and bake for 35 minutes on a medium heat..
- The cake is done when a fork or toothpick inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, run a knife along the edges, remove and Place on a cooling rack to cool completely..
- Sugar glaze: Mix the icing sugar with the milk and sprinkle on top of the cake. Cut yourself a slice and enjoy..
The perfect recipes for fall and for Thanksgiving breakfasts and desserts. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – With chunks of sweet apples nestled in a tender and buttery rum cake, this French apple cake is the essence of simplicity. This Apple Cake recipe is from a reader and is a gem of a find! The cake is really moist, perfectly spiced, and studded with tender pieces of fresh apple. The batter is incredibly fast to make with just a.