Eggless Apple cake. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs. This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven, cooker or even in a pot. This vegan apple cake recipe bakes such a moist and fluffy cake that it's hard to believe that its a vegan cake.
It is one of those eggless cake recipes that I have developed on my own. While developing recipes, especially baking ones. An easy and delicious cake that keeps well. You can cook Eggless Apple cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Apple cake
- You need 100 gms of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of greek yoghurt.
- You need 60 gms of melted butter.
- It’s 60 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of apples grated/blitzed.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need tin of Cooking oil to grease the baking.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
Cream the butter and sugar with the mixed spice. Light and fluffy vegan apple cake with a cinnamon sugar topping. Packed with fresh apple flavor and absolutely divine served warm with vegan whipped cream. I tried this eggless apple cake recipe using wheat flour/ atta by watching Sanjeev Kapoor's YouTube video.
Eggless Apple cake step by step
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls. Preheat the oven..
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture..
- Pour the batter in a lined, greased baking tin..
- Bake in oven for 50-55 minutes at 180 degrees C. Shift it to a cooling rack. Serve when it's cooled off..
As this is my first attempt of trying an apple cake at home without eggs. Easy Eggless Apple Cake or danish apple cake recipe. This cake is soft, nice texture, flavor of apple and cinnamon and also some walnuts. It's a simple cake recipe made without eggs and butter yet a. Bake her this delicious Eggless Flaxseed Apple Cinnamon Cake (you can also brag about how it will also promote her health).