How to Prepare Appetizing Funnel Cakes
Funnel Cakes. Finding the right size funnel in my area has been difficult so we just drizzle them out of a small glass measuring cup. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, water and vanilla until well blended.
Pour batter into a funnel or squeeze bottle while using your index finger to stop the flow of the batter. Bring the funnel over the hot oil and release your finger to start a stream of batter while moving the funnel in a circular motion to create spiral-like shapes. Remove finger and release batter into oil in a spiral, starting in center and winding out. You can have Funnel Cakes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Funnel Cakes
- It’s 2 of eggs 1 cups of milk 1 cup water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract 3 cups all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar 3 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- You need of Oil for deep frying Confectioners' sugar to sprinkle on top.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Slowly whisk dry ingredients into wet ingredients until no. In a large bowl, combine the milk, eggs and sugar.
Funnel Cakes instructions
- Mix all ingredents together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into a zip lock gallon bag.
- Cut corner of bag, bigger the cut faster and thicker the batter will come out.
- Pour into pre heated oil in a large pot/deep dish pan. Make circles of all different sizes as u pour batter in..
- Give about 2-3 mins a side or until side is golden brown..
- Remove cooked funnel cake place on baking sheet with a papertowel underneath to soak up some of the oil.
- Sprinkle Confectioners sugar on top..
- And Enjoy!!!.
Combine flour and baking powder; beat into egg mixture until smooth. I had some fresh strawberries to use up so I decided to top some funnel cakes with them. I made a small alteration to the recipe and added vanilla to the batter. I poured the batter in a piping bag and added it to the oil. I sprinkled powdered sugar on some of the cakes and I also made up a powdered suger glaze to top the rest.