Recipe: Appetizing Ice cream cake(castle) #icecreamfanatic
Ice cream cake(castle) #icecreamfanatic. Whether they're made of sand, stone, or ice, there's just something magical about castles. So no wonder castle cakes are big – often literally! – these days. I was inspired by cakes on this site, but once I got going, it became an Hogwarts Castle received many ooohhhhs and ahhhhhs at the party, and was gobbled up in one sitting.
Roll out enough fondant to cover a cylinder. Mini ice cream cones and rock candy sprinkles make this new cake from the Betty Crocker Kitchens a true show-stopper. MORE+ LESS containers Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting or Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting. You can cook Ice cream cake(castle) #icecreamfanatic using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ice cream cake(castle) #icecreamfanatic
- Prepare of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s of fresh cream.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of chopped almonds.
- You need of topper cream chocolate biscuits/other choc biscuit (crushed).
- You need of Dairymilk chocolate (chopped fine).
- It’s of Chocolate sauce.
Ice cream cake(castle) #icecreamfanatic step by step
- Scoop ice cream into a big dish to soften(do not over melt). In a separate bowl, beat fresh cream and icing sugar until stiff. Add almonds, biscuits and chopped chocolate to the fresh cream and stir with a spoon, drizzling choc sauce here and there while mixing..
- Pour mixture into softened ice cream and mix well. For decoration, line a cake pan with cling wrap and then pour ice cream in or alternatively just pour into a container. Decorate with icing/fresh cream/choc/fruit, etc of choice..
I used the pointy sugar ice cream cones. I collect (among other things) the hollow carton tubes from rolls of paper towel, parchment paper and aluminum foil. Ice cream cake is the perfect snack for any occasion. But who said you need a special occasion to whip up one of your favorite treats? Ice cream cake is ice cream shaped like a cake.