Yet another tasty apple cake. Warm apple cake from the oven is the flavor of fall. Cinnamon, caramel, nuts, and frostings set these cakes apart. This is a wonderfully simple, yet delicious cake!
The cake is really moist, perfectly spiced, and studded with tender pieces of fresh apple. The batter is incredibly fast to make with just a wooden spoon – no electric mixer required! Dozer got in so much trouble over this Apple Cake. You can cook Yet another tasty apple cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yet another tasty apple cake
- Prepare 15 tbsp of flour.
- You need 10 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of egs.
- Prepare 250 ml of plain fat yogurt.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- Prepare 1 of plum.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Delicious Plum or Apple Cake (or whatever fruit you have!) Make this easy snack/dessert cake using your favourite fruit. Learn how to make a French-style Apple-Custard Pie with this recipe that's familiar yet elegant. This updated take on the classic apple pie is the perfect.
Yet another tasty apple cake instructions
- Rub a small piece of butter onto mold and put it into a fridge.
- Beat eggs with white and vanilla sugars until foamy. Then stir in yogurt and melted butter.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Chop apples and the plum into slices 3-5mm thick.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and cover it with the fruits, then sprinkle the cinnamon over it.
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes, let it cool down and enjoy!.
Peel the apples and remove the core. In a parchment paper-lined pound cake mold, pour in the batter. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer! This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow Pinch of Yum.