Recipe: Tasty Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake
Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake. Great recipe for Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake. My oldest son loves Whoppers and ice cream cake, so this was the perfect choice as his birthday cake! He (and his friends! ) loved it so much he stole a piece before i could take the picture..kids!
Remove cake pan, sides and bottom and place on a serving plate. Stir in the heavy cream and malted milk balls. Keep remaining custard chilled until ready to be churned. You can have Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare of pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.
- It’s of Ovaltine (chocolate flavor malted milk powder).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of water.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of hot fudge topping.
- Prepare of crushed Whoppers.
- You need of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened.
- You need of good quality chocolate ice cream, softened.
- You need of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
He (and his friends! ) loved it so much he stole a piece before i could take the picture..kids! . Freeze the ice cream filled loaf pan in the freezer for several hours until the ice cream hardens. Remove the pan from the freezer and turn it upside-down onto a serving platter. Peel away the foil or wax paper from the cake.
Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake step by step
- preheat oven to 350. spray a 10 inch springform pan lightly with cooking spray..
- in a large bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/3 c ovaltine, the oil, water, and egg until a soft dough forms. press half of dough into pan. bake 12-13 minutes, until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE, this is the crust and it will be too crunchy if overbaked!.
- on a large, ungreased cookie sheet, press remaining dough into a 10 inch circle. bake same as above, cool for 5 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and cool 15 minutes on cooling rack..
- spread fudge over crust in pan. crumble the 10 inch cookie in a medium bowl and stir in Whoppers. sprinkle half over fudge layer and press lightly..
- in a large bowl, combine ice creams and remaining 1/3 c Ovaltine; stir until blended. gently spread over crumbs in pan. cover with Cool Whip, and top with remaining crumb mixture. cover with foil and freeze for 5 hrs or until firm..
- to serve, remove side of pan and let stand 5 minutes. cut with hot wet knife and enjoy!.
Ice all sides of the cake using the thawed whipped topping. Sprinkle with your reserved candy pieces on top of the cake. Whisk chocolate until very smooth and pour over the partially frozen ice cream cake. Loosen pan sides and run a knife around the inside of pan. Remove cake pan, sides and bottom and place on a serving plate.