Spiced Apple Cake. Reviews for: Photos of Apple Spice Cake. Gordon Ramsays recipe for spiced apple cake on The F Word. A bold, modern and mischievous take on the world of food combines.
A spiced- apple version of the classic pineapple upside-down cake we all know and love, Upside-Down Apple Spiced Cake features fresh chopped apples, toasted walnuts and a buttery. For the cake: Combine the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Using a hand-held mixer, beat on medium high until light and fluffy. You can cook Spiced Apple Cake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Apple Cake
- Prepare 180 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of dairy free natural yoghurt.
- You need 85 g of dairy free spread, melted.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of large eating apple, peeled, cored and chopped into little pieces.
- You need 40 g of coconut sugar (or brown sugar).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
Instead, this apple spice cake embraces the simplicity and effortless approach of a French home baker. This apple spice cake will bring you comfort and pleasure with minimal prep. I'll be sitting here with a cup of tea and my Spiced Apple Cake waiting to hear from you. The BEST Apple Cake made with Spiced Cider- Perfect for Fall!
Spiced Apple Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line an 8″cake tin Whisk together the dairy free natural yoghurt, melted dairy free spread and the egg Stir in the flour and caster sugar Mix in the chopped apple Pour into the cake tin.
- Mix together the cinnamon and coconut sugar Sprinkle on top of the cake and swirl into the cake batter with a knife Bake in the oven for 35 minutes Remove from the tin and allow to cool before serving.
From McIntosh and Honey crisp to Granny Smith and Braeburn, the Fall season produces the absolute best of this. Traditional apple cakes, such as the above apple spice cake, go a step further by including various spices such as nutmeg or cinnamon, which give a unique flavor. This cake also makes a lovely addition to a breakfast or brunch table. Spiced Apple Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This rustic apple spice cake recipe comes from Taste of Home reader Jennifer Owen of Louisville, Kentucky.