Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake. Great recipe for Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake. My oldest son loves Whoppers and ice cream cake, so this was the perfect choice as his birthday cake! He (and his friends! ) loved it so much he stole a piece before i could take the picture..kids!
Remove cake pan, sides and bottom and place on a serving plate. Whoppers-Malted Milk Ice Cream Cake + VIDEO. A showstopper dessert perfect for the ice cream and candy lovers in your life. You can have Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake
- It’s 1 of pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Ovaltine (chocolate flavor malted milk powder).
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot fudge topping.
- You need 1 cup of crushed Whoppers.
- It’s 2 cup of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened.
- It’s 2 cup of good quality chocolate ice cream, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
Brownie Desserts Oreo Dessert Mini Desserts Coconut Dessert Ice Cream Desserts Frozen Desserts Ice Cream Recipes Easy Desserts Delicious Desserts. Whisk chocolate until very smooth and pour over the partially frozen ice cream cake. Loosen pan sides and run a knife around the inside of pan. Remove cake pan, sides and bottom and place on a serving plate.
Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake step by step
- preheat oven to 350. spray a 10 inch springform pan lightly with cooking spray..
- in a large bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/3 c ovaltine, the oil, water, and egg until a soft dough forms. press half of dough into pan. bake 12-13 minutes, until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE, this is the crust and it will be too crunchy if overbaked!.
- on a large, ungreased cookie sheet, press remaining dough into a 10 inch circle. bake same as above, cool for 5 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and cool 15 minutes on cooling rack..
- spread fudge over crust in pan. crumble the 10 inch cookie in a medium bowl and stir in Whoppers. sprinkle half over fudge layer and press lightly..
- in a large bowl, combine ice creams and remaining 1/3 c Ovaltine; stir until blended. gently spread over crumbs in pan. cover with Cool Whip, and top with remaining crumb mixture. cover with foil and freeze for 5 hrs or until firm..
- to serve, remove side of pan and let stand 5 minutes. cut with hot wet knife and enjoy!.
Stir in the heavy cream and malted milk balls. Keep remaining custard chilled until ready to be churned. Freeze the ice cream filled loaf pan in the freezer for several hours until the ice cream hardens. Remove the pan from the freezer and turn it upside-down onto a serving platter. Peel away the foil or wax paper from the cake.