Cornflake Cakes. A simple Cornflake cakes recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Cornflake cakes recipe from Tesco today. Everyone loves crispy cornflake cakes, whatever their age.
See more ideas about Cornflake cake, Recipes, Food. · This easy Cornflakes cakes recipe uses just four ingredients to make this crunchy variation on the chocolate cornflake cake. This easy Cornflakes cakes recipe is the perfect treat to make with the kids. This Cornflake cakes recipe is so simple, that your kids could give you a little help in the kitchen and learn how to make them! You can have Cornflake Cakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornflake Cakes
- Prepare of Cakes.
- You need 80 g of plain cornflakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 100 g of chocolate bar of choice.
- It’s of Decoration Ideas.
- You need of Mini eggs.
- It’s of Marshmallows.
- You need of Sprinkles.
- Prepare of Hundreds and thousands.
- Prepare of White chocolate, drizzled over the top.
- Prepare of M&ms.
Cakes Without Chocolate Recipes on Yummly While you'd typically make a layer cake using "normal" circular aluminum baking pans, isn't it nice to know you don't need them? These chocolate cornflake cakes or choco crossies are some of the easiest cookie recipes I know. If you use bittersweet chocolate, the cornflake cakes will be sweeter.
Cornflake Cakes step by step
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate, butter, and golden syurp together..
- Stir the cornflakes in until fully coated..
- Then spoon into 12 cake cases slotted into a 12 piece muffin tray..
- Decorate the top with what ever sweets you..
This easy GIANT Chocolate Easter Nest Cornflake Cake Recipe is so much fun to make. So, feeling Mini Egg love inspired, I came up with this Chocolate Easter Nest Cornflake Cake recipe this week. A tea time favourite, these little crispy cornflake cakes are quick and easy to prepare and don't require baking. At Easter time, children will love these little cakes topped with chocolate eggs! If you love, cherish and season your cast-iron skillet like it's a member of the family, we have a new cookbook for your library.