Vanilla ice cream cake. We all are fond of cakes and pastries. But if you are a pure vegetarian, isnt it hard to find delicious veg cake? Today we are putting up a.
Can I tell you a story? Return pan to the freezer to set for about an hour. I made a very basic chocolate vanilla ice cream cake but this cake can be customized in sooo many ways. You can cook Vanilla ice cream cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla ice cream cake
- It’s of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s of sugar powder.
- It’s of Maida.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
You can throw in some crushed Oroes, chocolate chip cookies, or candy into the chocolate mixture and top it off with your favorite toppings. You can also use chocolate ice-cream sandwiches. View top rated Homemade vanilla ice cream cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Vanilla is the king of ice cream flavors.
Vanilla ice cream cake instructions
- Take 2 cups melted ice cream(at room temperature it should get melt), then add 1/2 cup sugar powder..
- Then add 1 1/2 cup maida, sieve it to that add 2 tsp baking powder and pinch of salt.
- You can add vanilla essence three drops(optional).. Mix the whole batter and put in a greased cake tin with butter paper in bottom..
- The batter gets sticky so don’t worry put that mixture as it is in cake tin or you can use bread loaf…
- You can decorate with chocolate chips or cocoa powder(optional). Preheat your oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes and then place the tin in oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes…
This version without eggs ('American' or 'Philadelphia-style') has a brighter, more pronounced vanilla flavor. Some of the best vanilla ice cream I've ever had. I can't wait to try it again with some other flavors. This easy vanilla cake recipe makes a fluffy, moist cake covered with the most perfect vanilla buttercream frosting. Sour cream: Sour cream helps keeps this cake very moist.