Chai Cupcakes. Adapted from my vanilla cupcakes, these chai latte cupcakes combine deliciously warm chai spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger with soft and fluffy cupcakes. Chai Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These cupcakes are so super fluffy and filled with tons of warming spice.
All of the wonderful spices of chai tea are showcased in these Chai Spiced Cupcakes that are simple yet. See more ideas about Cupcake recipes, Chai cupcake recipe, Cupcake cakes. I decided to have a go making Chai Tea flavour cupcakes, and they worked out great! You can have Chai Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chai Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of Devils food cake mix.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of chai spice mix (see my other recipe).
- Prepare 1 of buttercream frosting:.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of butter (12 oz) room temp.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Chai is the Hindi word for a tea made with milk and spices such as cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and pepper. This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Chai Cupcakes are flavored with a medley of aromatic spices that evoke the essence of fall.
Chai Cupcakes step by step
- Set oven to 350.
- Prepare according to cake mix directions add vanilla and chai spice..
- Pour batter into lined cupcake tins..
- Bake according to cake mix directions..
- Prepare buttercream by mixing all ingredients together until smooth..
- Frost cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with chai spice..
Ginger, cardamom, and black pepper notes shine in both the cake and vanilla-chai frosting. So when I recently saw some chai cupcake recipes popping up on the blogosphere, I knew I The vanilla and chai spice flavors are absolutely delicious, and the cupcakes came out with a perfectly. Tender Spiced Chai Latte Cupcakes Recipe. This simple buttery holiday cupcakes recipe is easy to make and makes with decadent appeal. Apple Chai Cupcakes – Chai-spiced cupcakes filled with cinnamon apples and topped with a chai Today's recipe for Apple Chai Cupcakes was inspired by a very, very special event in our life – our.