Banana Cupcakes. Pin these Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat.
It's sturdy enough to hold up the thick, creamy batter. Baking Soda: Baking soda helps the. While I enjoy bananas flavored with ground cinnamon in a banana bread, my favorite banana dessert is these Banana Chocolate Cupcakes where mashed ripe bananas are mixed in a batter along with. You can cook Banana Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cupcakes
- It’s of Banana Cupcakes.
- It’s 3 of Large Bananas, mashed & ripe.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- It’s 1 of Cream Cheese 8oz. softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of Powered Sugar.
As with banana cake, banana cupcakes are a great way to use up ripe bananas. They are easy to make, and go well with just about any type of frosting, especially chocolate, peanut butter, or vanilla. These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way!
Banana Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners | In a small bowl, use a fork to mash your bananas | Add lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and set aside | In a large mixing bowl, whip butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in pure vanilla extract | Next add in the flour mixture alternating with the buttermilk | Lastly, stir in banana mixture.
- Use a ice cream scooper and pour batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done | Remove from oven and place directly onto a wire rack | Let them cool before frosting.
- For the Frosting – In a large mixing bowl whip butter and cream cheese until smooth | Add in pure vanilla extract and sugar | Whip on low speed until combined, then on high speed until frosting is smooth.
- Bon Appétit :).
What a delightful banana cupcakes recipe. I'm pregnant so I'm having intense cravings I just made the banana cupcakes with honey-cinnamon cupcakes. Banana Cupcakes If you are looking for a knock-out banana cupcake recipe you have come to the right blog! These Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cupcakes are super moist, sweet and fragrant, and topped with a tangy "cream cheese" frosting! These banana cupcakes are quick, easy and delicious.