Chocolate Cupcake. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Chocolate and zucchini cupcakes with nuts – what could be better?
We know how much everyone loves The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake. Thousands of rave reviews have poured in from all over the world. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! You can have Chocolate Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcake
- It’s 100 grams of All purpose flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of Castor sugar.
- You need 2 gallon of Whole Eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Chocolate cupcakes are a standard type of cupcake enjoyed by people of any age all over the world. Cupcakes make the ideal first baking experience. They're also delectable morsels to snack on for. This has been a literal labor of love!
Chocolate Cupcake instructions
- Preheat the fan oven 175C..
- Beat eggs until pale, add sugar gradually, beat until very thick..
- In another bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder. Add to egg mixture gradually in low speed untill well mixed..
- Heat in microwave milk, butter and dark chocolate untill well melted..
- While still hot, wisk 1/2 cup of egg-flour batter into milk mixture. Pour it back into egg-flour batter. Wisk it well..
- Bake it for 20 minutes or untill the skewer come out clean..
I have tested recipes from every major recipe source and have not been able to find the one I considered to be perfect. These are the best chocolate cupcakes. These are the ultimate chocolate cupcakes. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate!