Fruit-Packed Yogurt Ice Cream Cake.
You can cook Fruit-Packed Yogurt Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit-Packed Yogurt Ice Cream Cake
- It’s of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Canned mixed fruits.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
Fruit-Packed Yogurt Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Suspend a sieve over a bowl and line it with paper towels. Place the yogurt on top and leave the water to drain for 30 minutes..
- In another bowl, add the cream and sugar and whip together until stiff peaks form. Add the drained yogurt from Step 1 and mix well..
- Drain the fruit and cut into 1 cm cubes. (pit the cherries and cut in half). Lightly fold the fruits into the mixture with a rubber spatula and pour everything into the angel cake tin..
- Break the biscuits into pieces and place them over the top.Wrap with cling film and press down lightly. Put in the freezer to chill and set..
- Once completely set, warm the tin lightly with a warmed dishcloth and flip the ice cream cake out onto a plate. Decorate the middle with the remainder of the fruit..
- When you cut it, you will see that the fruit chunks have sunken into the cake layer..