Reese's cupcakes. Chocolate peanut butter swirled cake and chocolate peanut butter swirled frosting makes these the ULTIMATE Reese's Cupcakes! Plus there's chopped peanut butter cups in the cake batter! Place a Reese's into the center of each unbaked cup.
With these you get a delicious chocolate cupcake that's baked with a Reese's in the batter, then it's topped with a fluffy and. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes are always a crowd favorite! Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and a Reese's chocolate baked in the center. You can cook Reese's cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reese's cupcakes
- Prepare 1 package of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 package of instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 package of Reese's Minis (frozen).
- Prepare of For the peanut butter buttercream:.
- You need 3 sticks of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- It’s 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 7 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are an American candy consisting of a chocolate cup filled with peanut cream, marketed by The Hershey Company. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes have dreamy peanut butter frosting and rich chocolate cake. Make these for your man this Valentine's Day and he'll probably drop to one knee and propose. DIY Reeses PB Cups Recipe by Cupcake Addiction.
Reese's cupcakes instructions
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes.
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended..
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!.
Chocolate, peanut butter, Reese Cups, cupcakes…yum. That pretty much sums it up! The topping is a creamy peanut butter and well…I could eat it with a spoon, without feeling an oz of guilt. My husband absolutely loves anything chocolate and peanut butter related, so I'm always dreaming up delicious desserts for him. Decadent and yummy Reeses peanut butter cupcakes filled with a Reese candy surprise in each one!