Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes. Treat the chocolate lovers of your family with this delicious cupcake – a perfect baked dessert. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper!
Treat yourself to a batch of these dark chocolate cupcakes. Feel free to use your favorite high-quality cocoa powder to intensify the deep, chocolate flavor. The dark chocolate cupcakes themselves are made with my favorite dark chocolate cocoa powder (or you can use regular unsweetened cocoa powder). You can have Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1.5 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 package of Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 container of Your favorite frosting (the green in the pic is just colored butter cream for St. Patty's Day).
And they are really easy to make, nice and moist, and full of rich chocolate flavor. And then since it's kind of a special occasion with the wedding. These Cupcakes are so intense in flavors! Fluffy dark chocolate cupcakes frosted with tangy-sweet orange buttercream.
Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together.
- Mix in vanilla, milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Add eggs and whip.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Pour batter into 24 cupcake liners (about 1/2 to 3/4 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely and then frost as desired.
An easy recipe for rich dark chocolate cupcakes topped with fudgy dark chocolate frosting. Too much cocoa powder in either the cupcakes or the frosting will make them taste dry and bitter, instead of rich and dark chocolaty. · Death By Chocolate Cupcakes – Rich dark chocolate cake with a hidden pocket of chocolate ganache and swirls of creamy dark chocolate buttercream frosting. · Poke cakes are super easy to make and with flavors this irresistible, this Holy Cow Poke Cake recipe will have you head over heels. Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting. Take yourself on a taste adventure and give these a go. They were a challenge by friends that turned into a great success.