Recipe: Tasty Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes
Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes. After making cupcakes stuffed with peanut butter balls this weekend, I had to come up with a nut free version for my nut allergy kiddo, who was feeling all kinds of left out of the stuffed cupcake Since we love making cupcake pops with the Oreo Truffle recipe, I figured I would try that. This homemade chocolate cupcake recipe is filled with an Oreo truffle filling and topped with homemade vanilla buttercream frosting! Homemade chocolate chip cookies (because a 'cookies and milk' theme was way too cute to pass up), these super decadent Oreo Truffle Stuffed Chocolate.
Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes. *NOTE: The following recipe is fairly time-consuming, especially if you aren't used to baking from scratch. Oreo Stuffed Cupcakes – Crafty Morning. Instructions Line a cupcake tin with liners. You can cook Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of Regular Oreos.
- It’s 1 package (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of Cake Mix (Any works; I used Betty Crocker Classic Yellow) Ingredients for the cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 6 cups of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
Drop an Oreo into the center of each, and gently press down. Adorable Oreo cookie stuffed cupcake topped with homemade Nutella buttercream. Who isn't a fan of a cookie? How about both, at the same time, with frosting on top?
Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes instructions
- Oreo Truffles.
- Crush 1 package of oreos in food processor or in a ziploc bag..
- Add 3/4- 1 package of cream cheese. Mix with hands until big ball is formed..
- Spoon into inch sized balls. Put in freezer for at least 20 minutes..
- Make cake according to directions on box. Line the cupcake pan with liners..
- Spoon enough batter into each cup to cover the bottom. Add the oreo truffles. Fill the rest of the cup, covering the truffle completely. Bake according to cake package..
- Frosting (Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Buttercream).
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, 4 cups sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating for about 2 minutes after each addition, until icing reaches desired consistency; you may not need to add all the sugar..
- Add desired amount of crushed oreos..
- Frost cupcakes when completely cooled. (Can top each cup cupcake with an Oreo.).
Jump to the Oreo Stuffed Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream or read on to see our tips for making. Watch the video to watch a thorough demo!get these things and lets begin! Here's a tough question: cake or cookies? Thankfully you don't need to make that decision anymore, as we're putting Birthday Cake Oreos inside Funfetti cupcakes! Do we have your attention yet?