Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder. Thai street food does not get better than this! Thai fish cakes are incredibly easy to make and don't skimp on big booming flavours- they are perfect with a. Thai Fish Cakes – This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home!
Look for dashi stock in a Japanese grocery store or order it online! She likes to make fish cakes, blended with shiitake mushrooms and dried prawns (dried shrimps), that The fish cake can be eaten on its own. Your fish cakes look very delicious. You can have Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder
- Prepare 2 of filets of raw cod (170 grams).
- Prepare 150 grams of potatoes (mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese fermented black beans.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s of Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of (for dredging).
- It’s to taste of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon.
- It’s of ●1 Tbsp white wine.
- You need of ●30 ml water.
- You need of ●1 Tbsp Shiitake powder.
Thai fish cakes with sweet chili-lime dipping sauce. Fish cakes are a popular appetizer and snack · These delicious fish cakes are a favorite on Thai restaurant menus, but surprisingly easy to make Thai fishcakes. With a kick of sweet chilli, these authentic fish cakes make a quick and yummy meal. An easy and delicious baked shiitake mushroom recipe makes a wonderful side dish.
Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder step by step
- Boil the potatoes (or steam), peel, and roughly mash..
- Add the raw cod to a pan with ●, cover, and cook on medium until heated through, then break the fish into chunks. (Remove the skin and bones.).
- Combing the ingredients from steps 1. and 2. with the Chinese fermented black beans, oyster sauce, and salt, mix well, and shape into 7- to 8-centimeter rounds. Dredge in flour, egg, and bread crumbs to form a coating..
- Apply olive oil to the surface of the cakes from 3. with a brush or spray bottle, then bake in a 180-degree oven for 20 minutes..
- Raise the oven temperature to 220 degrees and bake for 5 more minutes, until golden brown..
- Garnish with lemon and enjoy..
You could use fresh minced garlic instead of garlic powder. But I actually like the way garlic powder evenly Fresh shiitake mushrooms: I usually get them at Whole Foods, but I believe they are also available in. You have to try these delicious Thai Fish Cakes with Vegetable Ribbons! For fast-food that's deliciously moreish and pretty nutritious too, these Thai fish cakes absolutely hit the spot. Each one is a mouthful of Thai classic flavours – heaps of fresh coriander (cilantro), red chillies, lemongrass and a.