Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES. Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes are my version of cupcakes. This may come as a shock to some. Can I say "adorbs" or will you punch me in the face?
Skip to Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes content. Reviews for: Photos of Pot Pie Cupcakes. Reviews: Most Helpful. *** OPEN ME *** I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! You can have Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES
- You need of Pillsbury biscuit tube.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
It's one of me&Kayla's favorites so I decided to share it with you guys(: If you made this recipe give. These pot pies are sure to impress the discerning foodies at your table while being fun for kids as well. Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES step by step
- Pre heat oven 400. In a large bowl, add chicken,veggies, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken, basil, salt pepper. Fold and mix together.
- Stretch a biscuit before placing in muffin tin. Place biscuit inside greased tin and make sure dough goes up the sides of muffin tin.
- Add chicken mixture to the center of biscuit..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest. Enjoy.
Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry. By using a refrigerated dough you're left with making a quick, savory gravy that can be filled with leftover cooked. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, herbs, and more. It's cozy comfort food that feeds a crowd!