Cup cakes. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Did You Check eBay? Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Cupcakes are easy to bake, but little tips and tricks will help you make the best batches. Here are a dozen rules of thumb — plus a bonus one — for how to bake like a pro. Easy to make and fun to decorate, cupcakes are a sweet way to please any crowd. You can cook Cup cakes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cup cakes
- You need 1 packet of Oreo biscuit.
- You need as needed of Parle g biscuit one packet.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 pinch of Baking powder.
- It’s Aa needed of choco chips.
- You need Aa needed of tutti fruity or gems.
Try one of Betty's delicious cupcake recipes. Tiramisu "Cup" Cakes With fresh cake (in place of ladyfingers) soaked in coffee and coffee liqueur, and a froth of mascarpone frosting, these adorable cups turn traditional tiramisu on its head. Our cupcake recipes range from easy, one-bowl cupcakes to elaborately decorated and include: vanilla cupcakes, snickerdoodle cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes, blondie cupcakes, coconut cupcakes, and vegan. Check out our periodic table of cupcakes at Woman's Day.
Cup cakes step by step
- Crush oreo and parle g biscuit separately.
- Add little little pinches of milk and make a smooth batter.
- Now add baking powder 1/4 spoon each (1/4 in parle g and 1/4 in oroes).
- Mix well.
- Now put a pan on a gas add one cup water put a stand in the pan.
- Pour the 2 batters in a paper cups.
- Now out the paper cups in a plate and put the plate into the pre heated pan.
- Cover with a lid..use cloth also for better result.
- At low flame for 10 minutes ready to serve.
- Take off the lid and put a toothpick if toothpick comes clean from the cake.
- Your cake is ready now decorate it with choco chips or Jam….kids like it very much💕.
The most decadent cupcakes for hazelnut lovers. Polar Bear Paw Cupcakes PICK-UP ONLY :: Call ahead or place your order online. Our cupcakes and desserts are baked fresh daily! And they're made with the finest all-natural ingredients, like real vanilla beans, sweet cream butter, fresh fruit, and rich chocolate. Gigi's is more than just cupcakes!