Checker board design bread loaf shape cake. See more ideas about Checkerboard Today I am showing you how to make a lumberjack cake for Canada day! This is a checkerboard cake decorating design in a plaid pattern that will. A checkered cake can be a wonderful surprise and a great dessert for any type of event or party.
You can create these cakes in round, square, rectangular designs as well as more elaborate shapes. The Checkerboard Loaf Cake recipe out of our category Chocolate Cake! Checkerboard cake features homemade vanilla layer cake and vanilla buttercream in a checkerboard design. You can cook Checker board design bread loaf shape cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Checker board design bread loaf shape cake
- You need 2 cup of Refined flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 cup of Castor Sugar.
- You need 3-4 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 200 gm of butter at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s of Lemon juice of 1lemon.
- You need 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 packs of Chocolate biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fruit jam(any fruit jam u like).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds powdered.
Impress your guests when you reveal the beauty inside this impressive cake! On this cake, they are arranged in a crescent shape, but you can also cover the entire top of the cake. If you make this Christmas Checkerboard Cake for your friends and family please do let me know! Making bread, and all its delicious variations, is a favorite weekly ritual at our house and we love it when other people get the bug.
Checker board design bread loaf shape cake step by step
- First of all seive refined flour, baking powder and baking soda..mix icing sugar,melted butter, vanilla essence, lemon juice and curd..make a smooth batter..u can add little quantity of milk if required..Divide the dough into two sections and mix cocoa powder in one part of batter and other will be plain white.
- Take a Clean rectangular shape container..Set a butter paper on the bottom,spread the mixture and make two cakes white and brown one by one or make a partition in the center by placing a strip (shown in the image) and make white and choco cake at a time.
- Pour both batters in different sections and microwave or can bake in a preheated oven at 170°.
- Check out the the cake by inserting a tooth pick in the cake if comes out clean,it means cake is baked perfectly otherwise bake some more.
- Pull out the cake from microwave or oven and let it cool.. Demould the cake and remove the upper crust and side crust of the cakes..divide both of the cakes into 2-2parts.
- Apply a thin layer of fruit jam and stick the strips to each other.
- Stick the square strips of cake of alternate colour and set as a checker board design.
- Crush the digestive biscuits with the help of a rolling pin then make powder with the help of a mixture grinder..add butter, vanilla essence,cocoa powder, condensed milk,powdered almonds,milk and make a smooth dough.
- Flatten the dough on a pastery board by spreading butter paper on it..Make a 1/4inch thick rectangle shape "roti" out of it.. Wrap up the roti around the checker board design Cake and keep it in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set completely..Take out of fridge, make marks on the top of bread loaf shape cake with the help of a knife and dust cocoa powder with the help of a sieve, cut 1/2inch thick slices.
- Yo'r checker board design bread loaf shape cake is ready.
- 🔖can microwave this cake fo' 30 seconds before serving and serve cozy.
Here are our top bread-making tutorials (so far!) rounded up in one place, all for you. We have all your bread-making bases covered here. There are tutorials on making a. Basic vanilla Sponge preparation Sieve flour with baking powder thrice. In a large bowl, add powdered sugar and oil and beat until its pale and Find two round shaped molds to cut the cake into two.