Eggless upside down apple cake. This Eggless apple upside down cake is light, soft and taste good. It is one of those eggless cake recipes that I have developed on my own. While developing recipes, especially baking ones, sometimes they are a success and sometimes they are failures. more so when one has to make a cake or bread.
While the cake is super moist and almost melts in your mouth, the pineapple has a different, more solid texture and it bursts in your mouth with the first bite. You serve this cake upside down with the apples on the top. Ingredients for Eggless Apple Upside Down Cake Recipe. You can have Eggless upside down apple cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless upside down apple cake
- You need For of Caramel :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need For of layering :.
- You need 3 of Apples.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lime juice.
- You need For of Batter:.
- It’s 1&1/2 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 240 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Apple puree.
So it is low fat, eggless and delicious. Upside-down cakes get their name by the way they are prepared. Citrus fruits, along with butter and sugar, are placed at the bottom of the baking pan. What goes in this Pineapple Upside-down cake.
Eggless upside down apple cake step by step
- Peel 3apples, remove seeds and cut into wedges. Add sugar and lime juice, toss it and keep it aside..
- In a pan add sugar, butter and water. Heat it in medium flame..
- Once it's caramelized,switch it off and pour it in a greased baking pan..
- Arrange sliced apples over it..
- Add lime juice to milk and mix it well. Milk curdles in 10minutes..
- Add sugar, vanilla extract and one apple puree to this curdled milk..
- Mix baking powder to maida. Mix well..
- Then add this milk mix to maida. Gently fold it..
- Pour batter over apple. Bake it for 30minutes at 180degree..
- Enjoy yummy, juicy dessert..
This eggless pineapple cake has never failed me, as it has always turned out incredibly moist and. I always wanted to make an upside down cake and when I saw this recipe, it sounded interesting. Also, this happens to be an eggless one. In this apple upside down cake is also Eggless and we'll be using wholewheat flour / atta to make our cake batter. The idea behind upside down cake is to So the bottom layer of the cake in mould will actually becomes the top layer on the cake.