Leftover Ice Cream Cake / Bread Loaf. Whisk together the eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Dip the slices of cake into the egg mixture, turning them over and pressing down slightly so that they are well covered and soak up some of the mixture. Discover inventive ways to use up leftover bread.
This traditional British dessert is layered with a rich vanilla custard, dried fruit and lemon zest. So one of my favorite "rainy day" activities is baking. I love taking the time to try to come up Topped it with homemade mixed berry sauce, a drizzle of the cream cheese frosting that was supposed to be for the cake, and mini-scoop of ice cream. You can cook Leftover Ice Cream Cake / Bread Loaf using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Ice Cream Cake / Bread Loaf
- You need of Ice Cream (any flavor).
- You need of All Purpose Flour / Maida.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla Essence.
Fold cake crumbles into softened ice cream, and you've got the sweetest DIY dessert. Or you can keep it simple and spoon those crumbs on top of a scoop and dig When served with ice cream or fresh fruit, it's a genius move to warm up leftover cake on the grill. Just like toasting stale bread, it'll help bring out the flavor. This trick for making a bundt cake takes half the time you'd expect with all the sweet, delicious flavors of a homemade treat.
Leftover Ice Cream Cake / Bread Loaf step by step
- Take 2 Cups of any leftover or any flavored Ice Cream in a mixing bowl and allow it to melt completely..
- Then add ½ Cup of Sugar, ½ tsp of Vanilla Essence and beat for 2 – 3 Min until smooth texture..
- Take a Sieve and add 1 ½ Cup of All Purpose Flour (Maida), 1 tsp of Baking Powder, ¼ tsp of Baking Soda and add in the mixing bowl..
- Mix well with cut, fold method and make the Cake batter with proper consistency..
- Grease the Loaf tin with Butter and place the Parchment paper or Foil paper at the bottom so that after baking Loaf comes out easily..
- Pour the batter into the tin and tap it nicely so that batter spreads evenly..
- Preheat the Oven for 10 Min and bake the Loaf @ 180° C for 30 – 35 Mins..
- Check after 30 Minutes with the help of tooth pick inserting in the center..
- Allow the Cake or Loaf to cool down completely and then cut into desired slices..
Whether you choose to go the bundt cake or bread route, the result will be a dessert that tastes similar to your favorite ice cream. While this recipe uses birthday cake ice cream for a festive. From banana bread sundaes to coconut-chocolate dessert-wiches, Betty blogger Megan DeKok shares her go-to ideas for using up the last of the loaf. Do you have a favorite way to use up leftover banana bread? Cooking may be an art, but baking is a science.