Chocolate Cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of!
Top-rated recipes for moist, delicious chocolate cupcakes. The Most Amazing Chocolate Cupcake Recipe is here! These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of! _⬇⬇⬇⬇. You can have Chocolate Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need 4 of tbps unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch process).
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Triple chocolate cupcakes for valentines day. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and.
Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners..
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter with the vegetable oil and water over low heat..
- In a large bowl, sift the flour with the sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add the melted butter mixture and beat with a handheld mixer at low speed until smooth. Add the egg and beat until incorporated, then add the buttermilk and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping the bottom and side of the bowl. Pour the batter into the lined muffin tins, filling them about three-fourths full..
- Bake the cupcakes in the center of the oven for about 25 minutes, until springy and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cupcakes cool slightly, then transfer them to a rack to cool completely. Frost and top the cupcakes as desired. (See recipes for Chocolate Frosting, Marshmallow Frosting or White Buttercream Frosting.).
The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate! Chocolate cupcakes are a standard type of cupcake enjoyed by people of any age all over the world. Cupcakes make the ideal first baking experience. They're also delectable morsels to snack on for. Chocolate cupcakes were one of the first recipes I became obsessed with perfecting.