Cranberry vanilla cup cakes. Variations on these Cranberry Vanilla Cupcakes: Not into frosting? Swap the vanilla cupcakes for chocolate if you're digging that dark chocolate and tangy cranberry vibe. Simple vanilla cupcakes are filled with a white chocolate ganache, topped with cranberry buttercream frosting, and are garnished with sugared cranberries.
These Sparkling Cranberry White Chocolate Cupcakes are made with a moist vanilla cupcake with cranberry mascarpone filling and a white chocolate buttercream! Vanilla, cranberries, apples, and pecans give the bundt cake lots of the holiday flavor and the crunch! So good with coffee or a cup of tea! You can have Cranberry vanilla cup cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry vanilla cup cakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour(cake measure cup).
- Prepare 1 cup of homemade malai/cream.
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need As needed of Cranberries.
It's very easy to make and looks pretty and sophisticated with a minimal effort. That's the beauty of using a beautiful bundt pan – it makes all cakes pretty! Crumble over the top of the cake. Line bottom with a round of parchment paper and butter parchment.
Cranberry vanilla cup cakes instructions
- Blend milk powder,sugar, malai together.
- Mix dry ingredients, add gradually to wet mixture,add milk if mixture becomes thick. Mix well add vanilla essence. Put some all-purpose flour to cranberries.
- Preheat OTG at 180 degrees for ten minutes.put liner to cup cake moulds. Fill moulds 3/4. Put it in the OTG for 15 minutes.check with toothpick.let it cool and serve..
An easy recipe for vanilla cupcakes topped with a simple vanilla buttercream frosting. These cupcakes are perfect for any occasion! I'm talking dozens upon dozens of cupcakes trying to find the perfect vanilla cupcake recipe. I know there are a million vanilla cupcake recipes out there, but I. I've been on a cranberry kick lately as you all have noticed.